With ThermView the users can use Android mobile phone to analyse the infrared pictures with its powerful analyse tools, and reported with a .pdf files very easily. It also can recive the streaming video with a USB calbe connect to the thermal cameras.
Summary of features and functions:
- Spot temperature analyse
- Line temperature analyse
- Area temperature analyse
- Connect and stream infrared images from the camera.
- Log measurement data and export it as a *.csv or *.pdf file.
- Zoom in on images.
- Delete images on the Android device.
- Display an image’s GPS coordinates
- Create and e-mail reports.
- Display image information, e.g., object parameters, text comments, and file details.
- Change the level and span.
- Change general settings in the app.
- Change the palette.
Thermview is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-17. The program can be installed on Android.
Thermview (version 1.7) has a file size of 4.72 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.