With ThermView the users can use Android mobile phone to analyse the infrared pictures with its powerful analyse tools, and reported with a .pdf files very easily. It also can recive the streaming video with a USB calbe connect to the thermal cameras.
Summary of features and functions:
- Spot temperature analyse
- Line temperature analyse
- Area temperature analyse
- Connect and stream infrared images from the camera.
- Log measurement data and export it as a *.csv or *.pdf file.
- Zoom in on images.
- Delete images on the Android device.
- Display an image’s GPS coordinates
- Create and e-mail reports.
- Display image information, e.g., object parameters, text comments, and file details.
- Change the level and span.
- Change general settings in the app.
- Change the palette.
Thermview is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-09-11. The program can be installed on Android.
Thermview (version 1.9.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 18 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.